View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #69
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1795 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
My issue w/ Jenkins is his motor, which seems to be listed by many as one of his cons. Watching him at the Senior Bowl practices he seemed to give up or go thru the motions if he didn't get penetration on his intial burst off of the line. He was nuetralized by more then one o-lineman during their 1 on 1 drills. His size will be rendered useless if he doesn't have a motor,imo, which kinda reminds me of Frank Okam. I love his size, but his motor is a huge concern to me. That being said, I kinda do prefer B Williams, J Williams, & Hankins over Jenkins. I left Short off because of his weight(299lbs). My hope is the Texans can finally get a big body to fill that middle instead of the lighter guys Wade is accustomed to using.
And didn't Georgia give up over 300 rushing yards to Bama? Bama ran all over them.
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote