Thread: Reggie Bush
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #9
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reggie Bush

I guess I'm just remembering when it was 3rd and 7 and Schaub would throw a 4 yard pass or when we start out 4 wide and go 5 wide with Foster. Reggie Bush would really help keep our offense on the field in that aspect.

However, one thing I didn't think of that my co-worker said was how he and a guy like Foster would mesh. Pointing to how Foster is a little hard to understand and can be very competitive and Reggie can be kind of a prima donna. Would it make Arian hungrier or would it cause them to butt heads?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote