View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What I think

Foreman is a borderline NFL starter imo (I'd probably rate at least 25 other starting MLB's over him). He would have a hard time starting at most of the other 31 NFL teams, so I'm not sure that would accomplish much (demanding trade). Right now Foreman is the likely starter at the Buc, and if he isn't he will be a first-rate reserve that would see the field in plenty of situations. Someone hinted at this earlier but we will probably see different LB packages driven by down and distance as well as individual match-ups this year. If Foreman or Wong is displaced, either guy will still see the field quite a bet I'm sure. Both guys are pros also, so I don't think they will whine too much about not starting even though they would obviously not desire that development. If we are going to be any good we really need to be this deep at our various position groups so this is really not such a bad thing.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote