View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #27
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25709 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tom Brady extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
We're talking about the SAME T.J. Yates who beat Cincy more convincingly last year than Schaub did this year and the SAME guy who played a CONSIDERABLY better game against Baltimore last year than Schaub did THIS year? Yeah you're right he sucks.

Sorry, but I must respectfully disagree with you on this one.
First of all... I'm not a believer in one guy wins or loses a game. It's a team game. But using your logic... yes, we're talking about the SAME TJ Yates that lost to the worst team in the league (Colts). The same TJ Yates that led the offense to 18.6 points a game, while Schaub averaged 27.3 a game. The same TJ Yates that led the offense to 322.8 yards/game, while Schaub averaged 396.2 yards/game.

And in regards to your Baltimore statement, I assume that's a joke. I won't even touch it.

I'm actually a fan of TJ, I like his potential... but as of right now, I'm extremely happy we're not going into next season with Yates as the starter.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote