View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #129
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Steelb,

Do you think Swope will be there in the 3rd after surprising folks at the combine? I'm not so sure.
With the depth in this WR class, Swope is more of a slot guy and the fact that he had a poor Sr bowl I think it's a good possibilty he would be there in the 3rd. But it only take 1 team to like you to go in the 1st rd for example and a team like the Rams could fall in love with Swope and pick him before the Texans pick.

If the Texans pick a WR in the 1st and Swope is there in the 3rd would you pick him? I would. Swope is a player and tested much better than I anticipated.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote