Thread: NFL Combine
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #124
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

Xavier Rhodes from Florida State ran a 4.41 unofficial at 6'1", 210 lbs (33 3/4" long arms). He also posted a 40.5" vertical. He is a man coverage guy that really does have the potential to be a lockdown cornerback. Deion commented that he seemed to kind of "chill" some in games when things weren't really coming at him or he wasn't being challenged, and I agree, so he will need to work on that. He is my favorite player from Florida State and has been a starter for three years. At home games, I would watch him ALOT when the defense was on the field. One of the problems he will have with scouts and coaches is that he didn't improve alot from his Sophomore to Junior year. He was basically the same player. He has the potential to be a lockdown corner, but he isn't quite there yet. Overall, I think he fits the Texans quite well but would need to be our first rounder if we were to get him.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote