View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones to be on 'Dancing With The Stars'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Not yet! guess I'll have to look it up!

Well, I looked it up on the other thread, and it is pretty bad! Regardless, he's a member of a Super Bowl team, and noone can ever take that away from him.. I could go on a rant right now about how much I detest Rick Smith, but, I'll just wait until the next time he screws up, which i am certain will be soon!
I agree with you. I was just having fun with it.

I'm over the 2011 season. Heck, I'm over the 2012 season for that matter.

Jacoby Jones is just another football player in the NFL to me. Good for him regarding his success, but I'm neither happy nor bitter about it. I'm apathetic and just find amusement in the on-going discussion.

Although, I do admit that his showboating gets old. I'm glad I don't have to see that goofy prancy dance routine in a Texans uni.