View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #67
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191099 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Example: a swap with KC #27 for their 2nd and 4th. I'd be all over that and Chiefs need a lot. I'd use that 4th and our 3rd & 5th to get another high second. Da'Rick Rogers, Brandon Williams and probably an OLB as I think Barwin is gone.
I'd jump at the opportunity at three #2's in this draft.

You like Brandon Williams over the other DT prospects : Jenkins , Short , Hankins and Jesse Williams ? Or is that because you think the others are gone ?
I really like Jenkins in the middle of a 3-4. He also played against the very best competition playing in the SEC. That Georgia defense game Alabama all it could handle with Jenkins being a big part of that .... and thats about as close to NFL competition as it gets. (No one game does not a player make).

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote