View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #125
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
You sounded pretty serious to me, as it is the second time I have seen you post it on the board, I was just pointing out that it is not taken seriously.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...19&postcount=8
And I stand by what I say, so please read it again along w/ my explanation. It's a "personal preference" & "opinion", but one based on the past performances of former USC WR's having been more hype then production. Some schools are known for producing certain types of players at certain positions. That's why some covet Bama CB's because of Saban's reputation for developing them. Very similar to the Penn St reference I mentioned earlier concerning LB's. Hardly a difficult concept to understand. USC has had multiple highly touted WR's come out, but have yet to produce one that has done anything of significance. So therefore their track record for developing the position is really not that impressive.

If you can't understand that simple explanation, then let's just agree to disagree because I've tried explaining it more then once now & yet you can't seem to grasp that some schools develop certain positions better then others. Doesn't mean that a player can't eventually develop, but USC WR's have had issues over the years & I do have my doubts about them. Once again, its my "opinion" but one based on history. Similar to how some question spread offense QB's being able to adapt & produce in pro offenses. It's an opinion & preference. Not that difficult.

Mine nor your opinions are being used to draft future Texans SO that is ultimately why it is NOT that serious, not that I didn't mean what I said or believe it....for a bit more clarification. Chill out, have a nice day, & try not to kick your dog. Geez...
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote