View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #66
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Hard as hell to nail down at this point.

Really depends on what players are available and what teams like player X enough to move up.

I definately wouldnt be against a move back to the top 8-10 of round two because I think those positions most believe the Texans would be targeting have value well beyond that point. (Jenkins or Short) (DeAndre Hopkins or Da'Rick Rogers)

Also depends on what the compensation for the swap would be other than that #2. Future first ? additional picks in this draft ?!
Example: a swap with KC #27 for their 2nd and 4th. I'd be all over that and Chiefs need a lot. I'd use that 4th and our 3rd & 5th to get another high second. Da'Rick Rogers, Brandon Williams and probably an OLB as I think Barwin is gone.