View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #125
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
And how many WR's have come out of USC w/ hype only to disappoint? I realize what you are saying, but its similar to offensive players coming out of the University of Texas. They simply haven't transitioned well to the NFL & very few have had success of late. It's a preference & opinion based on the university's past similar to Penn St being dubbed "LB U", doesn't mean that all their LB's will have success, but they've done well producing some quality ones. I realize that is not the say all end all for a position based on the school, but that was just a opinion & not a rule or standard that I expected be used to set the draft board. Take a breather, everything is not that serious.
You sounded pretty serious to me, as it is the second time I have seen you post it on the board, I was just pointing out that it is not taken seriously.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...19&postcount=8
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote