View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Tom Brady extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
... YOU should be on the sidelines with the offense while your defense is on the field telling your receivers about weaknesses you spotted in the secondary on the last series. You should tell your O-line about patterns you've noticed in the defense and tells they give to indicate what package they're running OR how they're responding to audibles. In other words be IMMERSED in that game as the team leader. Schaub isn't that guy. He's a career back up and the past few years (IMHO) have borne that out.
I do agree with this. I don't necessarily need to see Schaub yelling at his team, chewing people out or whatever, that doesn't say "leader" to me. It says "spoiled brat"

But I'd love to see more of Schaub talking to his receivers on the sideline. Whether they be WRs, TEs, RBs, or FBs. I'd like to know that he & they are talking about what they are seeing & trying to get on the same page. Same way with his OL.

I didn't watch much of the Pro Bowl. But what little bit I did watch, I saw Peyton talking to at least two of the receivers. They might have been talking about Buick endorsements for all I know, but it looked like they were sharing information about what they were seeing & what they were thinking & Peyton helping that receiver be more successful on the field.

I want to see that from my QB on the regular.