View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #64
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
The way Teo is going in this Combine, he might end up being available for our second-round pic and I'm not exaggerating ? His 40 time @ 4.8+ is very unimpressive, and his overall athleticism is average. And at 240 he's also smaller than advertised and with all of this baggage with this internet controversy on the imaginary girlfriend, who needs the drama ? Well but wait, he did go to ND so for the fighting Irish fans he's still got that going for him.
Without a doubt Teo's combine has disappointed, but I think its being blown out of proportion a bit as it seems some want to see him fail & are highlighting his every shortcoming now. For example, his 4.8 40 is not that far off from the 4.75 many predicted he would do. A difference but not one of huge proportions imo. He was predicted as 1st round talent based on his game tape as were others such as Minter & Demontre Moore & yet we are hearing very little about Minter's 4.8 40 or Moore's 4.9 40 coupled w/ his lackluster 12 reps of 225lbs. Moore was predicted to be a top 15 pick by some as a DE or OLB in the 3-4 & those numbers are just pathetic imo. Other players who were once deemed 1st rounders are coming up short at the combine just as Teo & its not being given near the attention. Teo may not be 1st round talent & he may have been overrated, but he's hardly the only one when its all said & done.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote