View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Tom Brady extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post

This is purely Rick Smith's fault for not understanding how to build a real champion.
Trust me, I have no love for Rick Smith, but I don't think he's the one demonstrating his lack of understanding here.

In all seriousness, what difference does it really make? If the Texans didn't sign Matt last offseason, they damn sure would have signed him this year for about the same money. I'd also venture to guess his cap hit last year was bigger than his cap hit will be in 2013.

Matt did nothing in 2012 to make me believe they would have offered him less money. He was the guy we expecting him to be, his foot did not appear (to me) to bother him & that was the only question the Texans had about him.