View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #62
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 213038 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
what are the odds Texans trade out of first to top 8 in second?
Hard as hell to nail down at this point.

Really depends on what players are available and what teams like player X enough to move up.

I definately wouldnt be against a move back to the top 8-10 of round two because I think those positions most believe the Texans would be targeting have value well beyond that point. (Jenkins or Short) (DeAndre Hopkins or Da'Rick Rogers)

Also depends on what the compensation for the swap would be other than that #2. Future first ? additional picks in this draft ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote