View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #60
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I agree with this statement .... but not him being a late first rounder , I think he's a late second to mid third as ILB's just dont have the value of skill positions or those that get after or protect the QB unless they have an elite skill to bring to the table - He really doesnt have a skill that sets him apart.

I wouldnt take Teo until the 3rd .... I'd rather have one of the DT/NT's and a WR with those first two picks (in no particular order) .... of which there are many to pick from in the first couple rounds and then take a look at Nico Johnson or AJ Klien in rounds 3 and 4 respectively or maybe even Oklahoma's Tom Wort later in the draft.
what are the odds Texans trade out of first to top 8 in second?