View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mid to Late Round ILB Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
After watching a couple of his games, my initial thought is that he's a project.
He's very raw with his techniques and I don't think he's very smart/instinctive either; like he's still learning the game.

So much physical abilities; just don't know how to make use of them.
I agree on Collins who had fantastic combine. College stats were good also. Seems to need good coaching but has all skills for pass rush and coverage. What impresses me is he did not seem to give up during a win less season. That earns major points from me. Rated #93 (3rd) which seems a bit high.