Thread: NFL Combine
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #116
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
just throwing this out there because I see Kyle Long as a premier LG but how do you think he would fare as possible swing tackle option for Texans, especially RT?
I know this post wasn't directed at me, but I really like Long though he will probably be gone be #54.

I've got my eye on 2 OT's in the 3rd rd. Fragel and Quessenberry are both tough athletic RT's who would be perfect fits in the ZBS.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote