View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #115
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I really liked what we saw out of Martin. But I think he was drafted to be a #3 or slot receiver. I thought he did a heck of a job getting open early in the progression, he just needs to do a better job of holding onto the ball. I think that's fine, for a rookie, & we're going to see that regardless if it's Julio Jones, or Kevin Martin.

Martin doesn't have that big play ability like Julio, but I don't think that's what we're looking for.

I think we're going back to the well, because there's not a lot of reason to believe Posey is going to be able to take the next step in 2013
Martin is a JAG on a playoff team. There needs to be competition throughout the WR corps. This is why I hope they take Rodgers/Hunter in the 1st and Swope in the 3rd. Then there will be real weapons/speed at the WR and great competition that will make the WR corps better all around. Which the Texans have never really had since their inception
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote