View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #58
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU combine Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If KC gives a first would my scenario still be a possibility? I am just not sure Smith is worth the #1 pick, probably just their second and something else.
There's no way the Chiefs give up the 1st pick in the draft for Alex Smith. I doubt that they really want to give up #34. Smith has some value (his contract is short and not ridiculous). But he's not carrying a team to the Super Bowl. Smith wouldbe a caretaker until Reid can take his future QB in 2014.