View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #114
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think the reason we are going back to the well this year is because Martin and Jean both were non-starters in 2012 and the only guy who did look decent (albeit at the end of the season once his playing time increased) had a nasty injury. Pretty unfortunate set of circumstances, but this is a pretty good year to go get a pass catcher or two in the draft.
I really liked what we saw out of Martin. But I think he was drafted to be a #3 or slot receiver. I thought he did a heck of a job getting open early in the progression, he just needs to do a better job of holding onto the ball. I think that's fine, for a rookie, & we're going to see that regardless if it's Julio Jones, or Kevin Martin.

Martin doesn't have that big play ability like Julio, but I don't think that's what we're looking for.

I think we're going back to the well, because there's not a lot of reason to believe Posey is going to be able to take the next step in 2013