View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #113
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
That's what I'm thinking. My concern is his frame. He has had a knee issue & future knee issues can't be ruled out if he bulks up, which seems to be needed. I like his upside, but you have to wonder what additional weight would not only do to his health but also his speed.
I'm not sure this is entirely true. I'm currently 3 months removed from an acl reconstruction and its highly said to bulk up the muscles around the knee to give it more stability in the future. Especially the quad muscle on the interior on the thigh near the knee. Him adding 20 pounds will not harm him or his knee.
His already put on 16pounds and he got faster. So another 10 won't do him any harm
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote