View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #112
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Hunter is so slender though and it doesn't look like he can pack on a ton of muscle to that frame. He doesn't really have a #1 WR body.
His body type reminds me of A.J. Green when he came out of college, 6'4 207 LBS. 4.5

They're comparable, Hunter needs to put on about 10 Lbs. He certainly has the frame to do so.

The ACL bothers me a little, but if Hunter didn't have the ACL, he probably wouldn't be there at 27.

The question for me is do I take Hunter (ACL) or Rodgers (Pot) at 27? I would probably go with Rodgers. Gary will probably take the safest route possible and pick Hopkins, which would be a solid pick. But wouldn't have the upside of a Rodgers/Hunter.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote