View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CBS Sports Mocks -- Dane Brugler/Rob Rang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Can someone explain to me why the Chiefs would take an OT #1. Unless they don't plan on re-signing Albert or are looking to cut Winston (with $6.3 million in dead money), the tackle spots are filled. I think the Chiefs are looking to trade the pick. And good luck with that.
Albert supposedly has a "fairly significant" back issue.

I think the Chiefs are trying to game the 49ers out of QB Alex Smith. Will be interesting going forward to see if any teams pay the price for #1 pick unless it's a franchise QB.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote