View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #109
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Hunter is so slender though and it doesn't look like he can pack on a ton of muscle to that frame. He doesn't really have a #1 WR body.
That's what I'm thinking. My concern is his frame. He has had a knee issue & future knee issues can't be ruled out if he bulks up, which seems to be needed. I like his upside, but you have to wonder what additional weight would not only do to his health but also his speed.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote