View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #125
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Overall, early in my draft view, I am much more encouraged by this group of WRs than I was with last year's group. Last year, I really tried to find players I thought would be great fits for the Texans, but there was always some this or that that didn't make various options good values for development at the top of the draft.

Ultimately, I try to find positives out of negatives, and if there is any positive about the disappointment of the end last season, I think it creates more urgency on the offensive side of the ball. And if as McNair has clearly said that they want more offensive playmakers, this might be a handy draft for that.