View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #106
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
What do you guys think about Josh Boyce as a later round WR? He's got the speed and could stretch the field for us.
I've been looking at him since yesterday with mixed thought.
He's one of the few draftable receivers I haven't paid hardly any attention to.

What are we going to do with Martin if we draft a guy in the late round with somewhat similar skill set?

On the other hand, since we have all those extra picks, we can afford to move around to bring in competition if we so choose.

And then again, there are guys who may go undrafted that we can take a look at (Ace Sanders and Reggie Dunn - I hope I get their names right.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote