View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #124
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I don't see Swope making it to the 4th round much less the late portion of the 4th. Like I said earlier, I think he helped his stock enough to get himself into the 3rd.

I do like Hunter though.
Then I would trade back into the 3rd and pick him.

You could then get an OT like Fragel, ILB Klein/Swope in the 3rd. That's 3 potential impact players due to the depth of this draft.

Hunter/Swope WR problem taken care of

Brandon Williams NT in Rd.2

Klein- ILB taken care of

Fragel- OT taken care of, Fragel reminds me of a better version of Winston.

Would everybody be happy adding 5 guys that can play in one draft? A draft like this would rival the 2006 draft. IMHO
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote