View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #105
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
What do you guys think about Josh Boyce as a later round WR? He's got the speed and could stretch the field for us.
My 2 cents is we need to get WR2 starter by round three. Use later rounds to fill minor needs or trade up. I would not be opposed to drafting Terrence Williams first then Da'Rick Rogers for slot with Posey out most of year and cutting Walter.