View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #105
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
So I'm guessing no one has seen much on Dobson out of Marshall? I've read about him, but haven't seen him yet. I watched the Senior Bowl practices but can't remember much about him which is probably not a good thing.
Hope this helps:

Dobson lacks Wheaton's rare speed but is a savvy route-runner whose body control and reliable hands made him a standout throughout practice. He made arguably the catch of the day early on, leaping high and contorting his body to haul in a difficult deep pass over tight coverage and came up limping. Dobson was held out of much of the remaining one on one drills but showed his toughness in returning during the 11 on 11 scrimmage towards the end of practice. Dobson hasn't generated as much attention as many of the other receivers in Mobile but impressed me with his attention to detail. He sets up defensive backs well, selling his routes to push defensive backs deep even on running plays and showing off strength and determination as a downfield blocker. He also consistently worked his way back to the quarterback, drawing praise from the Washington staff.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/b...practice-again