View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #4
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mid to Late Round ILB Prospects

I can only speak about Reddick, because I have seen him play quite a bit. He is a good player, not sure where he is projected to go at this point. He isn't anything overly special.

I really like Greene out of Rutgers. I have been watching him for some time and he is quite versatile. He can be an asset as a blitzer, a run stopper, and in some coverage situations. From what I have read, he is projected as a second rounder. I would imagine he will be off the board by the time our second rounder rolls around.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote