View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #49
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU combine Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
As a ND fan I've seen 80-90% of his games over his career, he's a pretty good FB player. He's better than most are giving him credit for being. He (and the ND squad) sucked A$$ against Bama, and I think a lot of people are judging him based on that game. What he has that are tough to teach are terrific instincts which allow him to play faster than his 40 time. That's tough to teach. Having said all that I don't know if he's my pick at 27, I'm hopeful we can trade down but if we pick him I won't be upset, he'll improve our team as he'd instantly be the 2nd best ILB on the team
yeah, but he would be a liability in Wade's man scheme. There will be better players available at 27. We can get a stack linebacker later in the draft.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote