View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #46
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU combine Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
several. I watch a lot of football. Teo was in zone coverage a ton...he is a decent player but he wouldn't work well in Wade's man defense. Looks great when untouched as you can tell by his highlight videos. I had this opinion months ago...it's not a new one.
As a ND fan I've seen 80-90% of his games over his career, he's a pretty good FB player. He's better than most are giving him credit for being. He (and the ND squad) sucked A$$ against Bama, and I think a lot of people are judging him based on that game. What he has that are tough to teach are terrific instincts which allow him to play faster than his 40 time. That's tough to teach. Having said all that I don't know if he's my pick at 27, I'm hopeful we can trade down but if we pick him I won't be upset, he'll improve our team as he'd instantly be the 2nd best ILB on the team
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote