View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #13
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Should Jarvis Jones' medical condition keep him out of the first round?

Or at least not making him a lock for top 20?
I think that is the only thing that will drop him from a top 10 selection. I haven't read anything concrete about the injury at this point. Most articles just repeat that "some teams seem to have taken him off their board," yet I am not really sure where that report originally came from.

We would have to get some more concrete information if we were going to allow the injury to change his stock.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote