View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #12
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Honestly, I think Jarvis Jones is top 10. Jones is such a playmaker, just a fantastic football player overall. Mingo is kind of on the light side, so I feel that he may not be targeted by some 4-3 teams. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wasn't available at #20.

I agree with you about the running backs. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like Lacy jumps up and is taken in the 1st round though.
I think Cleveland and Jacksonville moving to the 3-4 (along with the Saints, I believe) will mean that Mingo goes higher, and with Jones have Spinal Stenosis I think Mingo jumped him on a lot of draft boards for 3-4 teams looking for an OLB.

Kniles Davis ran a blistering 4.3 at 227lbs, he might jump up but I think he's going to be a second rounder and I think Lacy will get into the bottom of the first round at best.