View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #10
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
This RB class seems a lot like the class that Mark Ingram headed up in 2011. Just not really any known "studs" like Spiller in 2010 or the insane class of RB's in 2008. I could easily see Lacy being the first RB picked after #27. Like I said just not a lot of very very impressive dudes from this class.

EDIT: I'd take Jarvis Jones out right now and put Mingo in.
Honestly, I think Jarvis Jones is top 10. Jones is such a playmaker, just a fantastic football player overall. Mingo is kind of on the light side, so I feel that he may not be targeted by some 4-3 teams. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wasn't available at #20.

I agree with you about the running backs. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like Lacy jumps up and is taken in the 1st round though.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote