View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #8
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Defensive Lineman or Outside Linebackers:

Bjoern Werner, Dion Jordan, Ezekial Ansah, Jarvis Jones, and Shariff Floyd.

Defensive Backs:

Dee Millner, Kenny Vaccaro.

Inside Linebacker:

Alec Ogletree

Offensive Lineman:

Luke Joeckel, Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, Chance Warmack.

I feel about 95% confident that Geno Smith and Matt Barkley will both be gone by pick #20.

The wide receivers are too difficult for me to judge. I would guess that atleast 2 will have been drafted by the #20 pick.

That's 16 guys that I would bet are not going to be available at #27, maybe not even at #20.

I would also assume that a guy like Lacy, or another back, will be selected before pick #27.
This RB class seems a lot like the class that Mark Ingram headed up in 2011. Just not really any known "studs" like Spiller in 2010 or the insane class of RB's in 2008. I could easily see Lacy being the first RB picked after #27. Like I said just not a lot of very very impressive dudes from this class.

EDIT: I'd take Jarvis Jones out right now and put Mingo in.