View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #6
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Defensive Lineman or Outside Linebackers:

Bjoern Werner, Dion Jordan, Ezekial Ansah, Jarvis Jones, and Shariff Floyd.

Defensive Backs:

Dee Millner, Kenny Vaccaro.

Inside Linebacker:

Alec Ogletree

Offensive Lineman:

Luke Joeckel, Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, Chance Warmack.

I feel about 95% confident that Geno Smith and Matt Barkley will both be gone by pick #20.

The wide receivers are too difficult for me to judge. I would guess that atleast 2 will have been drafted by the #20 pick.

That's 16 guys that I would bet are not going to be available at #27, maybe not even at #20.

I would also assume that a guy like Lacy, or another back, will be selected before pick #27.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote