View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Dion Jordan will most assuredly be gone by the 20th pick. I think Barkevious Mingo also will be gone (Also uses all of the vowels in the alphabet in his first name (Screw you people who say "Y" is a vowel)). Ezekiel Ansah will probably be gone by the 20th pick. Barkley will almost assuredly be gone as well by the 20th pick (I think he'll be the second QB taken, and usually those guys end up getting traded up for to get picked).
Agree, I think Jordan and Barkley will be gone.
I defer to you guys about the other two, because I haven't watched them enough.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote