View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones to be on 'Dancing With The Stars'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I was never a fan of Jacoby. Count me in part of the group that was glad to see him gone. But with what Jacoby did last season, I can't help but question whether it was just Kubiak misusing Jacoby.

Were the routes too complicated? Jacoby's not known for his precise route running, but there's on thing he has, and that's speed. The Ravens allowed him to stretch the field and used him properly, and look at what happened.
Jacoby Jones' season as a Raven was no better than any season he has as a Texan. His stats this past season were 30 receptions for 406 yards and 1 TD, which were actually worse than his final season here in Houston. He just made two crucial catches in the postseason, plus the kick return.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote