Thread: NFL Combine
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #103
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
just throwing this out there because I see Kyle Long as a premier LG but how do you think he would fare as possible swing tackle option for Texans, especially RT?
Im pretty sure Kyle Long is being projected as a RT. He looked like he was in good shape & possibly had room to bulk up despite weighing in at 313lbs. Plus he ran real well for being that big. I think he would fit real well in the ZBS. I also like Schwenke out of Cal to play G/C. He too fit the ZBS size & mobility & held hid own at the Senior Bowl against the likes of Jenkins.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote