Thread: NFL Combine
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #101
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I think this is one of the deeper drafts in years and that there are ~equally graded difference makers from 5 to 25. As a QB class it is weak, but there's a lot of talent this year.

I prefer drafting into depth, and with the number of picks we have a good draft can upgrade us at many positions.

I'd like to see us get better up the middle on D -- S, ILB, NT and add a top WR prospect and deepen our OL.

Underwear Olympics alone, there's some speed out there.
There is an absolute TON of speed, unfortunately there isn't as much size as you'd hope throughout the class. I think one of the underrated parts of this class on this board is how athletic a lot of the OT's are. There's a couple of guys here that the Texans should take long looks at to see if they could be an immediate upgrade at RT.