View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #93
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If Hunter or Patterson are there at 27 that's my pick.

Future WR1's
Patterson blew a lot of interviews yesterday and had a few problems with the catching drills. I think he'll be there at 27 and there is a decent chance that I think the Texans will pass on him if the interviews are that bad.

This kid being a JUCO transfer because of grades, and then having to declare because of said grades gives him some of those sweet sweet red flags that may make him drop, but will also probably put him lower on the Texans draft board.

EDIT: I think DaRick Rogers could also be a #1 in the NFL if he pans out in the NFL but he also has character issues.