View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #45
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Talk Radio, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Ah, the memories! After Fowler moved to a golf show on weekends, I called him and he asked what my golf question was. I just wanted to talk to him about the switch. Cool guy but would not go into why he gave up the other program. I had talked to him several times before & often disagreed but he never belittled me. I want to say he cowrote a book with someone. I know Mickey Herskowicz wrote several.
My wife just bought me one of Ed Fowler's books at Christmas. She found a used copy at Half Priced Books:

Loser Takes All: Bud Adams, Bad Football, & Big Business