Thread: NFL Combine
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #91
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

I'm not pulling much information here as I'm accustomed to what's up guys? Is everyone else just busy with work (like me) or school (rmartin65) or just fed up with how Texans finished season? Reason I ask is because it's hard to move forward with how Texans finished year, QB play, ability to tackle in space, finish drives in red zone & special teams play. It's like Texans lost Jacoby & all their mojo from last year, sputtering into playoffs like lambs headed to slaughter. I'm having a real hard time moving on with Schaub & Kubiak specifically. To put the energy & have excitement moving forward thinking about what they will or can do is depressing me. Unless serious results are forthcoming I hope Rick Smith can take a bold move & make necessary changes otherwise I may just become an Eagles, Seahawks or horror of all horrors a Colt fan.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote