View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #114
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I think Swope has helped himself to be honest. I honestly didn't think he was as big or as fast as he has measured up to be at the combine. Combined w/ his YAC ability & toughness that I've seen him play with...I'm kinda impressed. Outside of the color of their skin I don't believe him & Walter are anywhere similar to each. Walter is bigger in size, but outside of that Swope seems to have more potential then Walter ever has.
yeah, there was a bit of lazy with KW comp, but considering the size/speed of Swope the Aggie seemed to use him on more short/intermediate stuff. but yeah Swope could be a legitimate WR2 or very good guy out of the slot.