View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013   #113
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Swope was productive at A & M and has put up a good athletic profile at the combine. EVen if a some nepotism, he is comes off as a kevin walter with legitimate athletic ability.
I think Swope has helped himself to be honest. I honestly didn't think he was as big or as fast as he has measured up to be at the combine. Combined w/ his YAC ability & toughness that I've seen him play with...I'm kinda impressed. Outside of the color of their skin I don't believe him & Walter are anywhere similar to each other. Walter is bigger in size, but outside of that Swope seems to have more potential then Walter ever has.

Last edited by tru80texan; 02-25-2013 at 07:59 AM.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote