View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #91
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't think he participated in the 3 - Cone.

I don't think Patterson will last to our spot.
Hunter might, and I'm tempted to take him, though I would feel better slotting him early in the second round.
I forgot to add Rodgers to that group, he really impressed me despite only running a 4.52. He has some of the best hands in this draft and is very physical.

Although I agree with you about Hunter, if I couldn't get over Rodgers character problems I would make a slight reach for Hunter.

He was a 1st rd talent before the ACL and he should be able to get back to that level of play. If he does reach the 2011 level that would make him a top 10 level talent. IMHO (A.J. Green)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote