View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #14
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OG Brisiel rumored as a cut candidate,HOU interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I believe Winston is making 4.9 million this season and I doubt he would get cut and the chiefs take a 7million dollar cap hit

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-ci.../eric-winston/
From the link you provided, Winston's contract would produce $6.3 million in dead money if cut. His 2013 cap hit is $7 million, so the Chiefs would actually save 700k by cutting Winston. I don't think they will do that by any means. And if the Chiefs re-sign Brandon Albert, I doubt they take a OT in the first round (though many are mocking Luke Joeckel to KC).