View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #38
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Hire Jeff Zgonina

I remember him being interviewed at the end of his career.

He basically thought all modern players had it easy.

Talked about the difference between cell phone players and pre-cell phone.

That he came in when there were still pay phones.

Always first guy out to the practice field in the morning. And that Jeff Zgonina rescue hero picture is one of my fave pictures I ever put together for a blog post. (AOL back in the day). His calves were insane. You see him stand next to other dudes and the scale of his calves were nuts.